The Primary Care Centre, Hawstead Road, Catford, London, SE6 4JH
Tel: 020 7138 7150 Fax: 020 8690 7185 Text: 07800 009 656
We are pleased to announce that since the installation of our new telephone system with call queuing, we are able to offer a much better service. We are sure that most of our patients have noticed the improvement in the telephone service.
Please find below our statistics for the percentage of calls answered for the following months:
April - 88%
March - 89%
February - 88%
We have also worked hard to improve the availability of appointments and we are confident that you will notice the improvement
From Monday 26th June 2017
The Receptionists will NO longer be able to book any appointments for patients who walk in between
8:00 – 8:30 and 13.00 – 13.30
All receptionists are required to be answering incoming calls.
We are very pleased to announce that CQC has rated the Practice GOOD in all domains, with some outstanding features. See report here. We had an initial inspection in June 2015 and this re-inspection on Safety shows we have fulfilled all their initial recommendations. See initial report here
SAFE SEX and CONTRACEPTION
Click here for more information
Stop Smoking Clinic
You can now attend stop smoking clinic in Lewisham. (For list of clinics click here) Any clients wishing to quit can call 0800 0820 388 or via LG.SmokingReferrals@nhs.net or direct to the nearest pharmacy that offers support.
For more information please visit
Do you know who your allocated GP is?
Click here to find out more.
Monday 8.00am - 8.00pm
Tuesday 8.00am - 6.30pm
Wednesday 8.00am - 8.00pm
Thursday & Friday 8.00am - 6.30pm
Saturday 9.00am - 11.00am
Bank Holidays CLOSED
Phones open from 8.00am and transfer to SELDOC at 6.30pm.
SELDOC: 020 8693 9066
Copyright © 2011-2015 Rushey Green Group Practice | All Rights Reserved
Professional Websites by Swiftcreations
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Your data, privacy and the Law. How we use your medical records
- This practice handles medical records according to the laws on data protection and confidentiality.
- We share medical records with health professionals who are involved in providing you with care and treatment. This is on a need to know basis and event by event.
- Some of your data is automatically copied to the NHS Shared Care Summary Record.
- We share some of your data with SELDOC (out of hours GP service) or emergency services like A&E.
- Data about you is used to manage national screening campaigns such as Flu, Cervical cytology and Diabetes prevention.
- Data about you, usually un-identified, is used to manage the NHS and make payments.
- We share information when the law requires us to do, for instance when we are inspected or reporting certain illnesses or safeguarding vulnerable people.
- Your data is used to check the quality of care provided by the NHS.
- We may also share medical records for medical research but only with your expressed consent.
If you have any questions or issues regarding how we use your data or contact details that we hold on your record then please contact the surgery.