The Primary Care Centre, Hawstead Road, Catford, London, SE6 4JH
Tel: 020 7138 7150 Fax: 020 8690 7185 Text: 07800 009 656
Monday & Wednesday: 8am-8pm Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 8am-6.30pm
Phones open from 8am and transfer
to SELDOC at 6.30pm.
SELDOC: 020 8693 9066
Copyright © 2011-2015 Rushey Green Group Practice | All Rights Reserved
Professional Websites by Swiftcreations
Methods of requesting your repeat prescription:
1. Online - You can request your prescriptions using our online form below.
2. In Person - Either tick the boxes on your prescription counterfoil to indicate which medications you require or fill out the slip available at the reception desk. A secure box can be found just before you enter the waiting area so you can deliver your request without waiting.
3. By Email - You can email your request stating the name of the medication(s) and the dosage to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. By Fax - You can fax requests to 020 8690 7185.
5. By Post - You can post your repeat prescription to the practice but please include a stamped self-addressed Envelope.
6. Chemist - Some of the local chemists do a collection service for the surgery. Please ask your usual chemist for details.
If you have regular repeat prescriptions and your medication review is up to date you may also be able to benefit from batch prescribing.
7. Electronic Prescription Service (EPS) - You will not have to spend your time going to your GP practice each time to pick up your paper prescription, instead your GP will send it automatically to the place you choose, with no chance of it getting lost. You will have more choice about where to get your medicines from, because they can be collected from a pharmacy near to where you live, work or shop.
You can read the EPS Patient Information Leaflet
Please note that it takes 2 days for your prescription to be generated.
Items will only be dispensed if they are on your repeat medications list and if a Medication Review is not pending.
WARNING: By using the online form below you will be sending information about yourself across the Internet. Whilst every effort is made to keep this information secure, you should be aware that we cannot offer any guarantees of absolute privacy. If this matter concerns you then you should use another method of ordering a repeat prescription.
Request your Repeat Prescription
Click here to order a medical certificate